Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Usernames and Passwords... in Kindergarten!

I was recently approached by a Kindergarten teacher asking for some math help for her students. One girl in her class mentioned "IXL" an app her brother in 2nd grade was using to learn more math. If you recall, I have introduced IXL to students in grades 2-4, because of the idea of typing usernames and passwords. Well this Kindergarten student brought the point to her teacher about how her brother uses it, and she and her family would like to use it too. The Kindergarten teacher thought we should teach all the Kindergartners how to sign into IXL. Of course I am up for the challenge!

I have a plan ready, its just a matter of making sure the young Kindergarten students do not get too lost or struggle when we learn our usernames and passwords! I will update this story soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment