Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

W2 - Experts with Doodle Buddy

I wanted to make sure the students became experts with using the app Doodle Buddy in Kindergarten. I am starting to get ambitious with this group of K's because I want them to create a book on the iPad. But before all of that we need to take those "baby steps." A couple of things we had to overview was how to change colors, brush types, brush sizes, and adding text. The students are getting better at all of these skills. One last thing I made sure was they understood the difference between holding an iPad like a "portrait" vs holding the iPad like a "landscape." These skills will come in handy when I ask them to draw and save in image as portrait. Oh yeah! They learned how to save an image to their camera roll.... It might be too difficult for them to do all of these steps, but we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment